Our Community

Females

Males

Total Characters
Kalista
Well met! I’m Kalista, and I co-admin Istari with my husband, Arius. We've run a few other sites together, from an old west Supernatural roleplay to a Tron Legacy board, but Istari is our first original creation. It was originally adapted as a D&D campaign setting for a group of friends, but I always loved the idea of mixing magic and technology to get both a classic and urban fantasy feel. I still enjoy playing tabletop D&D, but these days I tend to spend more time on writing and online roleplay.

Along with avid writing comes avid reading, and I always have at least one book going. I tend to bounce back and forth between urban or high fantasy and science fiction, but I also enjoy crime novels and a handful of the classics. I also love gaming on the Playstation and Nintendo 3DS. I love a wide variety of games, but the original Mass Effect trilogy is nearest and dearest to my heart.

I tend to be online from midday to late evening, depending on my work schedule, and I usually lurk throughout the day. I love working with coding and graphics, so if you’re having trouble with something or have questions about the setting, feel free to message me or hop into the chat box. I’m always open to feedback, and I hope you enjoy playing in Istari as much as I’ve enjoyed working on it!

Arius
Heyla! I'm Arius, one of the admins here on Istari, and Kalista's lucky husband. I love writing (obviously), especially horror, fantasy, and sci fi, though I've been known to dabble in poetry and even fanfiction in the past. Though I don't seem to find the time for them as much as I used to, I enjoy playing games, both video and tabletop, and if I'm not around on the site it's probably because I'm playing my PS4 or 3DS.

I'm a great devourer of all sorts of literature, from high fantasy epics to dry historical tales, from fiction to non-fiction, and even comic books, which I have a huge passion for. I co-own a small comic shop in my hometown, which is something of a dream come true for me, and I've been collecting and reading comics and graphic novels since I was about five years old.

I'm usually around in the evenings to answer questions, play in the cbox, or even just shoot the breeze, so feel free to hit me up if you ever need anything!

Kay
Hey there! I’m Kay, Istari's moderator, and it’s nice to meet you! I’ve been roleplaying and writing for more than ten years and have been playing on Istari for about the whole time that it’s been open. I’ve known Kali and Arius for almost ten years now and actually got my online handler name from Arius. I’m a frequent writer and I do get distracted relatively easily as I’m always on social media sites. But currently I’ve been distracted with watching TV shows.

I’m an avid TV watcher ranging from Supernatural all the way to anime and nostalgia TV shows. Currently I’ve gotten myself stuck on Gargoyles. I’m also a classic anime fan, I’ve seen some of the newer animes, but the classics are my favorite. I’m also into a lot of superhero movies and horror movies, but movies in general are the things that I’m doing if I’m not writing.

I used to be a night owl, but given my 4am work schedule, I can be found lurking around here at high noon to about early evening, I’m a lurker so there will always definitely be someone there to answer your questions! Welcome to Istari!

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n594/KalistaMoonwolf/Istari/BannerPrototype17_zps35f9d820.png

Closed Topic Start new topic 

Maes Le Roux, Dragoon
Maes Le Roux
 Posted: Nov 27th 2014, 11:52 PM
Quote Post
Group Icon
Played by Kay
64 Posts
Bisexual
Single

User Group
Uniques
Sexuality
Bisexual
Occupation
Venombreaker Guild Member
Atraphia, Istari where his guild hall is located. Travels Istari. Knows of Earth’s existence from his mother, has never been there.
Aliases
The Blue Dragon, Lord of the Blue Flame
Face Claim
Luke Evans
Maes Le Roux
You see, my path is in fact just a fault line
It’s in my blood, it’s in my lungs, and it won’t die.
I fight these words and bite my tongue so I don’t lie
Even though it’s me to blame, there is no more shame in me
Physical Description
Maes is the tallest in his family yet; he stands at six foot one, only a couple inches taller than his father and a tower over his mother. His hair is black and it also comes down just over his ears, a length that he’s particularly comfortable with. Maes also supports some facial hair, a thin mustache and goatee, chin hair and a five o’clock shadow.

Being a direct descendent of a Dragoon, his magical energy has influence over his appearance. His eyes are cerulean blue and have a slit iris instead of a round one, just like a dragon. His teeth are also influenced by his magical energy; the canines on both his top and bottom jaws are sharp like a dragon’s fang. Maes often ends up biting his tongue more often and hurting himself with his fangs than most humans. His aura is also affected by his magical energy, for people who can sense magic or auras in people will become confused when feeling his, as it mimics the largeness of a dragon but the smallness of a human.

Maes has an extremely athletic build and he weighs in at 174 pounds of pure muscle from all of the training that he went through. But because his captors abused his body and his powers so much he has more aches and pains than someone his age really should. From head to toe, his body is littered with scars from old wounds and lashing sessions that he got when he was a child. He does however carry a few creams with him so that when the aches and pains make it hard for him to move, he rubs it onto his scars to try and relieve some of the pain. On the right side of his neck where he had been branded is a black and white snake tattoo. This tattoo is actually the symbol of his guild, every member gets it on the place of their choosing, so long as it is appropriate. Maes chose the right side of his neck to try to cover the branding and forget his past.

When engaging in battle, Maes will always – without fail – will wear the armor that he wore when he fought in wars. As much as he hates it, he uses it as a way to remind himself of the things that he had done while wearing it and it was time to change the fate of the armor. The armor is black with blue dragons all over the front and the back. Other than the fact that he produces blue flame when using his magic; his armor had a huge influence on the names that he gained through his years.

The only time that his body has any significant changes is when he decides to use the Dragonforce spell. Because of the heavy dragon influence this spell has, his skin starts taking shape of dragon scales. These scales mainly appear on his forearms spreading to his hands, his shins, and around his eyes including the bridge of his nose. His dragon like eyes disappear and become nothing but a blank slate of whiteness, making it seem as if he had rolled his eyes into the back of his head. His finger nails become long and sharp like claws and his body becomes boarder and somewhat more muscular than it already is. But because of the spell’s deadly effects and history of killing many Dragoons who use it too much, Maes tries his best to avoid using the spell at all costs only relying on it when it comes to a serious life or death matter.

» Summer days

» Working

» Magic

» Cooking

» Money

» Dragons

» Meat

» Spicy Food

» Books

Dislikes
» Dragon slayers

» Teammates – would rather work alone

» Water

» Vegetables

» Scary stories

» Being interrupted on a job

» Elite Wizard status – doesn’t believe he deserves it

» Small spaces

» Any mode of transportation that is not his feet

» Food being wasted

Strengths
» Dragoon/Fire Wizard abilities

» Sword fighting

» Loyal and protective

» Intelligence

» Resilience

» His Guild and the members

» Magical Energy – allows him to create fire without needing spells

» Eating/ingesting fire – recharges his magical energy

» Sleeping – recharges his magical energy, does this more often than eating fire

Weaknesses
» Water

» Dragons

» His horse

» Guild hall and members

» Easily gets motion sickness (unless on his own horse or walking)

» Food

» Books

» Self depreciating

» Trust issues

» Limited people skills

» Rainy/cold days – because of his internal and external scarring, his body often becomes stiff on these days

» Fyre

» Limited education

» Dragonforce

Goals
» Become as strong as he can be

» Eventually become the Guild Master of Venombreaker

» Maybe retire

Fears
» Becoming someone’s puppet again

» Losing his magical abilities

» Making mistakes big enough to get him exiled from the guild

Personality
Maes a neutral good kind of character; meaning he does what he can to be a good person. He does this by trying to help those that are in need of his services, he’s able to do this by taking jobs from the job postings at his guild hall. Maes would be a liar if he didn’t say that he wasn’t trying to be the best person that he could be without a personal benefit; while the enjoyment he feels from helping people makes him smile he really enjoys the payment he gets as well. He’s also a man that’s trying to forget about his past sins by trying to be a better man.

He’s a man that regrets. He regrets all of the lives that he took without batting an eye to the bloodshed. He’s still haunted by the some of the reoccurring nightmares. So in an attempt to blur all that out, Maes tries to be better. It seems weird, and it sounds that Maes is a sad man, but at the same time he’s not. He’s used to regretting, and has accepted that it is a part of who he is, so in a weird way he’s not as sad and depressing as it sounds. However, there is a small part of him that fears that one day he’ll turn back into the brutal warrior that he was used as because of how many things he regrets doing.

Maes also has no sense of self-preservation; and this isn’t because he has some kind of hero complex or anything. It’s because of the life that he has lived, because of his father, because of Lord Tobas Brax, and the loss of his teammates. Now this doesn’t mean that he’s going to throw himself into situations that he shouldn’t be in, but if it really came down to it, and it meant his life or someone else’s Maes would have no problem with offering up his life first.

He’s a quiet kind of man that generally keeps to himself, this isn’t because he’s shy or anything it just takes him sometime to open up to others because of the loss he suffered when his team from the guild died brutally while they were on a job. He likes to work alone, be alone, and because of that he doesn’t really say much. He would much rather sit there and listen to someone else tell stories around a fire rather than being asked about his.

History
Fire Wizards have been around for centuries, but none of them were quite like the Dragoons; who have learned their magic and skills from dragons. Because of the heavy influence that the dragons had on their human pupils, their magical energies began to mimic the aura of a dragon, shifting some of their physical attributes and giving them dragon like behaviors. As soon as the magic was taught, the humans passed it down to their children, and then to their children’s children.

However something happened to the Dragoons; they became few and far between. No one knew what happened to them and their magic, not even the history books or the books of magic explained or captured their sudden disappearance. Some people thought that they had been consumed by their power and others just believed that Dragoons had been evil wizards who were being picked off slowly by hunters. Others believed that the magic practiced by Dragoons was no longer being practiced, seeing as that those who are descendants of the Dragoons can only perform the magic.

Maes was one of the unfortunate few to be a direct descendant of a Dragoon, but Maes wasn’t a pure Dragoon. In order to be considered pure, both parents had to be Dragoons. In Maes’s case his father, Zebues Le Roux, was a powerful Dragoon and his mother was from Earth, Layla Thompson who had stumbled upon Istari on accident and had gotten lost. This meant that while Maes had the potential of becoming strong when he got older, he had a limit to his power and considered much weaker when compared to a pure-blooded Dragoon.

Maes was considered unfortunate because his destiny was already predetermined. His great great grandfather owed his life to a man named Lord Simon Brax, who had saved him from a dire situation. Not knowing how to repay the warlord, Maes' grandfather decided that his family would pay back the debt through servitude. Upon discovering the Le Roux's family powers; they were then exploited to conquer villages in order to create the Nation of Brax. All the while the family believed that they were doing good deeds by being brainwashed into thinking that that's what they were doing. Simon's great great grandson, Tobas became the owners of the Le Rouxs and he was quite quick to use their powers again for his personal gain.

After discovering the family’s servitude, Layla had managed to convince Zebues to run away with her and their son. However they were quickly caught and while Maes might have been young, he still remembers the day that his father had gave up his mother as the conspirator and then his son’s life as an apology for disgracing the Le Roux family word. Tobas decided then that the boy would live in his castle for a few years, to wait and see if he began developing any Dragoon powers, if not then Maes would be killed as punishment for Zebues’s treason.

While living in the castle, Maes had a hard life. He was often used as a punching bag for the other servants to take their frustrations out on and for fear of being considered a traitor; Maes never spoke a word about it. One of the female servants, Natari, took him in and raised him till he was about five years old, when his body began to show physical attributes of a Dragoon. From there, he was then returned to his father to begin his teachings in Dragoon magic.

While Maes was learning magic, he was also forced to learn the combat tactics and sword fighting of the Brax Nation soldiers, and whenever he got something wrong, he was whipped. Sometimes he was whipped for no reason and other times he was whipped instead of his father, who had agreed to allow the guards to whip him. Needless to say, to avoid getting whipped Maes began to work harder in his training sessions and by the time that he was fifteen he was a skilled magician and an even better swordsman.

His father then began to teach him the Dragonforce spell at the age of sixteen, but before Maes could perfect his own skill on the spell, Tobas was sending him and his father out into war. He had only decided to send Maes into war after he found out that Zebues was teaching his son the Dragonforce spell. It surprised Maes when his father tried to convince Tobas not to send his son into war because of his inexperience in the spell. Tobas did what he wanted and sent Maes in, which had dire consequences.

Because of Maes’ inexperience with the Dragonforce spell, he lost control and nearly flattened the enemy and Tobas’s army. It was his father Zebues who had used the spell himself to stop the rampage. After being in bed for nearly a week after the incident, Maes was then ordered to continue training and practice on the spell. Maes was given targets so that he could execute the Dragonforce spell perfectly, and these targets were the prisoners of war that the army collected. In the beginning, Maes refused to kill anyone else, especially not the prisoners. Even his father was stepping up to protest Tobas’s decision. However, the two of them were whipped into submission. Maes tried his hardest to last as long as he could at the time, but eventually he gave in and began practicing. He was still sent off onto the battlefield, except this time he was forbidden to use the spell till he had enough experience.

By the time that he was twenty, he had a better handle at controlling the destructive force of the spell, but he wasn’t a master. It was relieved to him and Tobas by his father that because of Maes’s bloodline, he was never going to be able to use the Dragonforce spell like Zebues could. However Tobas didn’t care. After the news, he had sent them both out onto the battlefield again to use the spell time and time again. It was taking a heavy toll on Maes’ body to the point where his battle wounds weren’t healing as properly as they should, making him a bit slower, but still efficient.

Before he was twenty (he can’t directly remember the exact age) he taught himself a spell that could help him change the color of his flames. He didn’t want to have any connection to his father’s terrible legacy in battle, so he separated himself by changing the color of his fire. However throughout the years, Maes became just as brutal – if not more so – than his father and people were beginning to label him as the Lord of the Blue Flame. Whenever the title or the name was said, people became terrified. While Maes didn’t enjoy that, he knew that there was nothing that he would have been able to do to change it without being considered a traitor and then put to death.

It wasn’t until he was twenty-five that a huge change struck Maes. During one of the many battles that Maes was forced to fight he witnessed his father losing his life due to the Dragonforce spell. It was then that he learned when the spell was abused for too long; it could claim the life of the magician casting it. Maes knew then that it was only a matter of time till the spell claimed him as well, and it was this realization that changed everything inside of him.

Whenever he was sent out into battle, Maes used the spell sparingly or at least he tried too. Now that his father wasn’t around much anymore, the army was significantly weaker. Tobas made the mistake of invading the Nation of Etsmana to gain more farming land even after being advised not to. He believed with Maes he could win, except Maes wasn’t enough. The other nation knew that they were coming and while it was not an easy battle, Brax’s army was quickly defeated, causing the Brax Nation to fall apart.

During the battle, Maes already knew that they were going to lose, so instead of continuing to fight and potentially losing his life or becoming a prisoner of war, he escaped. No one even noticed him because he fought his way out of the battle. When the end was reached, he became overwhelmed with the feeling of uncertainty. At the time he felt that his escape was much too easy that he was going to get caught. He asked himself there why he didn’t do this before, and it dawned on him. He didn’t try to escape before because he was much too afraid to try. Up until this point Maes followed orders blindly because he was scared of what could happen to him. His father would have ratted him out, then he could have been killed or whipped for treason; and the gods knew that he had enough of the whippings.

Not knowing what to do with his sudden freedom, Maes travelled all over Istari trying to keep a low profile. During his travels, he met a beautiful woman by the name of Arika Trapp, who also happened to be a wizard who specialized in air and healing magic. Maes met her while she had been on a job that involved some demons that he helped her with. Arika decided then to not only share half of her earnings, but brought him back with her to Atraphia, a beautiful and thriving city in which she grew up in.

While traveling there together, Arika told him that she was part of a Magical Guild called Venombreaker. The guild hall was located in the city that they were going to and it was the same place where she got the job of exterminating the demons. She informed Maes that magical guilds were great for traveling wizards or wizards looking for a new start. It offered shelter, friends, family, and even work on the mission boards in the main room of the guild hall. Trying to get into Venombreaker was relatively difficult, without an invite it was near impossible. Maes had an invite. Arika promised that she could get him in. Without passing up the opportunity to make his life better, Maes seized the offer.

When arriving at Atraphia, Arika put in the good word for Maes and after a few weeks of proving himself to Venombreaker’s Guild Master, Flortix Mishan, he became a member of the guild and was accepted by all of the previous members. What he enjoyed most about being part of the guild was the sense of home and family that everyone had for each other. They didn’t care what kind of past Maes had or what he was accused of or anything like that, being part of Venombreaker meant that he was now part of the family and loved. Something that Maes never had before; he cherished it.

After becoming a member, Arika invited him to join her team and her very best friends. Including Maes and Arika, there were five members all together. Samaya Hogg, a female wizard known for her Crush Magic, meaning that she had the ability of increasing the gravity of certain areas to the point of literally crushing her opponents. Then there was Drak Poole, an ice wizard that often used his magic to create weapons rather than freezing his surroundings and his opponents. And there was Zyre Vypren who was a lightning wizard. Over the years, this lovely team of five powerful wizards became their own family and was considered one of the strongest teams in all of Venombreaker. Maes was also able to build himself a new name and reputation. He was now known as the Blue Dragon because of his ability to breathe blue fire. Maes was happy.

At the age of thirty, three years after he joined the guild, the team felt that they were ready to take on the harder jobs. Usually the harder jobs are for wizards in the guild that are of Elite Wizardry Status, but lower ranked wizards could take the job after getting permission from the Guild Master. At first, Flortix advised the team not to take the job, but somehow they managed to convince him to allow them to go. After they got his approval, the team was off to the city of Qasark located in Southern Istari.

The city had fallen under attack by demons frequently at nightfall, the city was surviving but they were just about defenseless and put up the job posting in hopes of attracting the help of a powerful wizard. The team only had a few hours to prepare themselves before nightfall fell upon them, so they got to work. Like clockwork, the demons attacked, and the team put all of their power into fighting the first couple of hordes of demons, but it was clear that they had sorely been outnumbered. But they never gave up, and just when it seemed like they were going to be victorious, a bombshell dropped. A Dark Guild (a magical guild made up of wizards who banded together to spread chaos) had been behind the demon attacks in order to clear the area of unwanted human life and begin their own nation. The name of this guild was Frostfall, notorious for their demon and shadow magic using wizards.

Maes tried to convince Arika and the team that they should pull back, save as many of the townsfolk as they could. However his teammates felt that doing that would have tarnished the name of their powerful guild and continued to fight. Not wanting to abandon his family, Maes stayed with them. Before the battle with some of Frostfall’s members could even begin, it was already over and Maes knew it. His family was struggling to fight the demons and their magical power was running low. To try and save them all, Maes came to a very rash decision; with his low magical energy level he performed the Dragonforce spell and quickly his world fell dark.

When he awoke, he found himself in the infirmary of the Venombreaker guild hall with Master Flortix sitting beside him a few days after the battle. Maes immediately began asking about his teammates, and it was there that he learned the terrible truth. Arika, the team, and even the town had been demolished and that he had been the only survivor. Master Flortix had sent a rescue and search team from the guild after the news of the city’s destruction. Everyone had been surprised to find Maes alive, even more surprised when he survived his battle wounds and the wounds he sustained from the Dragonforce spell. Maes determined on his own that the reason he didn’t know about the battle’s end was because it had been three years since he used Dragonforce. That much power in an already weakened body (even weaker for not continuing his practice) caused the memory lapse. He was even surprised himself that the spell didn’t kill him that night.

Master Flortix tried to explain to Maes that he wasn’t the one that destroyed the city or killed his teammates. It was Frostfall and that he had sent out an elite team made of Elite Wizards to track the dark guild down and bring revenge upon it. Maes however didn’t believe that the dark guild had been at fault for the death of his teammates. He came to the conclusion that it was his own doing since he had been the only one alive, survivor’s guilt. However he kept that guilt to himself knowing that everyone would say differently.

It took him three long grueling years to recover from the weakened state that Dragonforce left him in. During those three years, Master Flortix decided to give Maes the declaration of being an Elite Wizard. For the sole fact that Maes survived one of the most brutal attacks he has seen from a dark guild. Maes didn’t feel that he deserved it and protested the title several times, but the word of the guild’s master was practically law and Maes gave up his fight after Flortix raised his voice to him. He grimly accepted the title and moved on with his life.

Maes was back into business after the ceremony but refusing to ever again take teammates or become close to anyone in the guild. He only stopped by to eat, sleep, heal, and take a job; the rest of the time he travelled or kept to himself. His guild mates understood the kind of situation that Maes was in and didn’t treat him any differently, in fact they cared for him even more for getting back into the swing of things.

It’s been five years since that awful day and Maes never took another job from the elite board again. He just continued to live his life by taking on enough jobs to keep him busy and his pocket full.
Powers and Limitations
» Dragoon Powers: Being a fire Dragoon means that Maes can do a vast array of things with the element. One of the obvious ones is that he can control, manipulate, and create his own fire. When he was a young boy he learned how to change the color of his flames so he tends to use the color blue and he can even control the temperature of the flames; the ability in manipulating it seems to be endless. He is also fire resistant to all kinds of fire and can ingest it in order to give himself strength, however the fire that he intakes to his body cannot be his own or other forms of the element; which means he cannot ingest lightning or fire that he created, if he does it could react negatively to his magical energy.

Dragoons are with what seems like unlimited power, except for Maes. Due to his half human heritage, his magical energy – the flow of energy within him that gives him the power to create magic – it has a power cap. Once reached or even extended past his limit, it often results in unconsciousness or he’s unable to use his power for a certain amount of time while it recharges. Every time he uses his powers, his magical energy depletes, but he’s able to keep a decent charge by ingesting fire to recharge it. Maes is also greatly in tune with his magical energy and this allows him to be able to sense magical energy of other wizards and witches along with being able to tell how powerful they are.

» Dragonforce: A deadly spell that to Maes’s knowledge Dragoons know; being half Dragoon it effects Maes a little different. It exhausts all of his magical energy by super charging his abilities and body. However the spell is short lived to due Maes’s power cap and has major draw backs. The spell drains his magical energy and in turn causes unconscious or the inability to use his powers at all for days or weeks at a time. It also causes a great deal of damage to him physically, he becomes fatigued and his body so sore that there are periods in which he needs days to recover from the physical toll that it’s took. All of this has been doubled because of how long it’s been since he’s used or practiced the spell, which is why he only uses it rarely and only as a last resort.

RP Sample
See Adonai Maverick

Player Info
Kay. I need to stop.
Coded by Kalista for Istari

--------------------
user posted image
THANK YOU SWEETIE'S THINKING OF TUMBLR FOR THE AVATAR
PM 
^
Arius
 Posted: Nov 28th 2014, 10:01 PM
Quote Post
Group Icon
Played by Arius
2217 Posts
N/A
N/A
N/A

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
PM 
^
Arius
 Posted: Nov 29th 2014, 09:44 PM
Quote Post
Group Icon
Played by Arius
2217 Posts
N/A
N/A
N/A

Hey Kay, thanks for your patience with us while we went over your application. I really don't think it's going to need as much work as we'd though, after really reading through the History, so let's get started!

First off, I think that his age is off. You mention he was 33 when he was the soul survivor of the battle with the Dark Guild, then at the end of the History you mention that five years had passed. I think, then, that he should be 38 instead of 35.

Lastly, concerning his Powers, go ahead and lose the pyrokinesis. That can just be lumped in with his fire magic and doesn't need to be stated separately.

So, those two things are really the only edits I want to see. Once you get them made, just leave a reply and I'll have another look!

--------------------
user posted image
PM 
^
Maes Le Roux
 Posted: Nov 29th 2014, 11:45 PM
Quote Post
Group Icon
Played by Kay
64 Posts
Bisexual
Single

Hey Arius! It's all edited for you!

I took out the pyrokinesis for you; at the end of the application where I say it's been five years is because I was including the three years that he was recovering and then two years being fully recovered and working again, which would make him 35

This post has been edited by Maes Le Roux: Nov 29th 2014, 11:54 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PM 
^
Arius
 Posted: Nov 29th 2014, 11:56 PM
Quote Post
Group Icon
Played by Arius
2217 Posts
N/A
N/A
N/A

This application has been unlocked for updates.

--------------------
user posted image
PM 
^
Maes Le Roux
 Posted: Mar 1st 2015, 12:40 AM
Quote Post
Group Icon
Played by Kay
64 Posts
Bisexual
Single

There will be no edits for Maes, considering that he's still relatively new and his plots are currently up to date.

--------------------
user posted image
PM 
^
Kalista
 Posted: Mar 1st 2015, 02:43 AM
Quote Post
Group Icon
Played by Kalista
1009 Posts
Undisclosed
Married

Welcome to Istari! For full activation and site access, use the links above to add your new character to the Face Claims and Who Plays Who.
PM 
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options  Closed Topic Start new topic 

Logged in as Guest ( )

Istari is proudly listed at:
RPG-D    Shadowplay  Candyland Couture 

Site skin by Skye at Shine, Caution and CC.