Our Community

Females

Males

Total Characters
Kalista
Well met! I’m Kalista, and I co-admin Istari with my husband, Arius. We've run a few other sites together, from an old west Supernatural roleplay to a Tron Legacy board, but Istari is our first original creation. It was originally adapted as a D&D campaign setting for a group of friends, but I always loved the idea of mixing magic and technology to get both a classic and urban fantasy feel. I still enjoy playing tabletop D&D, but these days I tend to spend more time on writing and online roleplay.

Along with avid writing comes avid reading, and I always have at least one book going. I tend to bounce back and forth between urban or high fantasy and science fiction, but I also enjoy crime novels and a handful of the classics. I also love gaming on the Playstation and Nintendo 3DS. I love a wide variety of games, but the original Mass Effect trilogy is nearest and dearest to my heart.

I tend to be online from midday to late evening, depending on my work schedule, and I usually lurk throughout the day. I love working with coding and graphics, so if you’re having trouble with something or have questions about the setting, feel free to message me or hop into the chat box. I’m always open to feedback, and I hope you enjoy playing in Istari as much as I’ve enjoyed working on it!

Arius
Heyla! I'm Arius, one of the admins here on Istari, and Kalista's lucky husband. I love writing (obviously), especially horror, fantasy, and sci fi, though I've been known to dabble in poetry and even fanfiction in the past. Though I don't seem to find the time for them as much as I used to, I enjoy playing games, both video and tabletop, and if I'm not around on the site it's probably because I'm playing my PS4 or 3DS.

I'm a great devourer of all sorts of literature, from high fantasy epics to dry historical tales, from fiction to non-fiction, and even comic books, which I have a huge passion for. I co-own a small comic shop in my hometown, which is something of a dream come true for me, and I've been collecting and reading comics and graphic novels since I was about five years old.

I'm usually around in the evenings to answer questions, play in the cbox, or even just shoot the breeze, so feel free to hit me up if you ever need anything!

Kay
Hey there! I’m Kay, Istari's moderator, and it’s nice to meet you! I’ve been roleplaying and writing for more than ten years and have been playing on Istari for about the whole time that it’s been open. I’ve known Kali and Arius for almost ten years now and actually got my online handler name from Arius. I’m a frequent writer and I do get distracted relatively easily as I’m always on social media sites. But currently I’ve been distracted with watching TV shows.

I’m an avid TV watcher ranging from Supernatural all the way to anime and nostalgia TV shows. Currently I’ve gotten myself stuck on Gargoyles. I’m also a classic anime fan, I’ve seen some of the newer animes, but the classics are my favorite. I’m also into a lot of superhero movies and horror movies, but movies in general are the things that I’m doing if I’m not writing.

I used to be a night owl, but given my 4am work schedule, I can be found lurking around here at high noon to about early evening, I’m a lurker so there will always definitely be someone there to answer your questions! Welcome to Istari!

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n594/KalistaMoonwolf/Istari/BannerPrototype17_zps35f9d820.png

Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll

Get Well, tagged; Jordan Asher
Adeline Morray
 Posted: Nov 26th 2017, 07:15 PM
Quote Post
Group Icon
Played by Kay
4 Posts
N/A
N/A
N/A

user posted image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Detective Murphy stood on the other side of the mirror, tucked underneath his left arm was a vanilla folder thick with paper work, in his other hand his work phone. His blue eyes watched the woman on the other end. She was sitting facing the glass, her hair tied back into a pony tail terribly with loose strands hanging all over the place. There was some soot on her cheeks, a small scratch above her brow and her clothes were dirty and probably saw better days than this one. They had her hands cuffed to the top of the table that were chain linked to her feet that were also cuffed.

He had heard about this woman, and still he couldn’t believe that she was sitting in his station right now. Adeline Morray was probably one of the worst criminals to come into his town, and he’s seen some pretty nasty ones, but there was just something that he couldn’t wrap his mind around. How could this one tiny woman – who looked like she would fall over if you blew on her – could be on of the FBI’s most wanted? She’s killed countless people, including her own family, and ruined the lives of thousands more.

Except there was something else about her that he just didn’t understand. She had a wrap sheet that could go on for miles, but she risked her life to save one of his officers after his car exploded. A car that she had rigged to explode. She ran into the flames to drag his body out, then attend to his wounds, all before she was arrested. Then when she was brought here, she asked about the condition of the office.

Adeline Morray was one of the biggest mysteries that Detective Murphy had ever seen, and he couldn’t wait till he got the FBI here to take her out.

Adeline sat in the uncomfortable chair with her eyes clothes and head hanging down, quietly chanting to herself that things were going to be okay. She was going to get out of this like she always did. However, the probability of her escaping without killing anyone was most like slime to none. Already her powers had exploded nearly killing an innocent office who was just asking her if she wanted something warm to eat. The first time that an officer had ever been nice to her, she went ahead and blew up his car. She never wanted to hurt him, she didn’t want to hurt anyone. All Adeline wanted in life was to be alone so that people were safe from her and her powers.

She let out a soft sigh, then scooted her chair out a bit to rest her forehead on the edge of the table. Her mind raced with everything that could go wrong in this moment, which in turn made her heart race and beat as if it was going to burst from her chest. At the same time though she could feel her lungs tightening; it was getting harder to breathe.

Then the table started to rattle.

“Please don’t, no… come on, calm down…” Adeline whispered to herself. She clenched her eyes shut then pressed her forehead harder against the cold table.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tagged: Jordan Asher
Words: 313
Notes: None

PM 
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll

Logged in as Guest ( )

Istari is proudly listed at:
RPG-D    Shadowplay  Candyland Couture 

Site skin by Skye at Shine, Caution and CC.